2.2.10

#1 IN THE NATION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY NAME IS RAUL JIMENEZ PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!



THE BEST WAY TO DO IT!!

Shocking foods that burn belly fat
2 so-called "health" foods that you should NEVER eat (they can actually increase stomach fat)
Motivation secrets for lifelong fitness succAdd Imageess
1 unique "trick" to reduce junk-food cravings
Weird workouts that burn abdominal fat faster than typical "cardio"
The TRUTH about getting flat abs without bogus "fat burner" pills
The Honest Source on Abdominals& Fat Loss



HERE..>> http://9c249mmrzopm0t2lp7n7p0-j4c.hop.clickbank.net/


I'll show you in my program how I eat TONS of full fat foods like whole eggs, meats, full-fat milk, butter, any and all nuts, avocados, and more delicious foods and how this actually HELPS you to get leaner!
Hi. My name is Mike Geary and I'm the owner I've authored the internationally best-selling ebook, The Truth about Six Pack Abs. Currently, The Truth about Six Pack Abs is the #1 ranked Abdominals ebook in the world (as ranked by clickbank.com) with over 263,000 readers in 154 countries to date.

"...When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs. I'm now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs..."
Mike,
I have been following your workout plans from your book for past couple months. I wanted you to know that I have seen great results. When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs.



I'm now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs. Your full body workouts are some of the best I've ever used. I'm also making much better food choices now based on your advice and staying away from the junk I used to have trouble with. Thanks for everything.
"...I looked like "barrel boy" with no definition and a bonafide gut last year. I'm down from 24% bodyfat to 7.4% bodyfat currently! ..."
















Greg's results from last year to this year
Mike, I don't know if you actually monitor this email address, so if an assistant does, please forward this to Mike.

I owe you a lot of thanks Mike. Your program grabbed my attention last year when I was at an all-time (lifetime even) self esteem and physique low.
I've been on your program for almost exactly one year now and as you can see from my pics, I've completely changed my life. I didn't do any of those typical holding the newspaper pics, but I did luckily save a couple pics for you.
These pics are from last year to this year. I just want you to know and see what you've done for me. Anyway, I looked like "barrel boy" with no definition and a bonafide gut last year.
I'm down from 24% bodyfat to 7.4% bodyfat currently!
I'm so glad I found your program. I'm extremely proud of myself and extremely grateful to you. This is going to sound cliche, but I've become the go-to guy around the office for fitness questions and I've inspired (not by talk but by action and lifestyle) people around me to quit being so damned disrespectful to their bodies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: